BEST SELLING ♡
CakesInc.Nails - Long Coffin 'Stick On 500 Gel Tips'
The Stick-on Soft Gel tips are press on nails that can be attached to your natural nail by means of soft gel. The result is a gel nail extension in no time. It is ideal for clients who are allergic to acrylic nails. This method strengthens your natural nail plate and gives it the opportunity to grow naturally. When the nails are correctly applied using our Stick-On technique, the nails can remain in place for between 2 to 4 weeks! The designs that you can make on the nails are endless. In short, the advantages:
- Can help broken/damaged nails grow out.
- Can be removed by soaking it off using acetone.
- Can interchange lenght, shape & color between every set.
- Durable, last 2 to 4+ weeks depending on nail growth & lifestyle!
- Thin & light weigt, no more bumpy extentions.
- Odorless with minimal dust during applications.
How to apply 'Stick-on Method'?
- Prepare the natural nails by cleaning/removing the old product. (Wash your hands with Antibacterial Hand Wash)
- Get the correct sizes for your nails. File / buff the inside of the soft gel tips (for better adhesion). It is best to use the Flame Bit for this process. Remove the dust!
- Push back the cuticles using a Cuticle Pusher. You can also do a manicure during this phase.
- Shape the natural nails with ProMaster 100/100 'Nail Files'.
- Buff/remove the shine of the nails slightly with Sanding Bands #240 'Fine'.
- Remove the dust and wipe the nails with Sani Spray using a lint-free wipe or Manicure Dust Brush.
- (optional) Apply a coat of The Bonding Primer (Protein Bond)
- Apply Press-On Gel Glue, or 'Rubber Base' Clear in a very thin application and seal the edges of the nails. Make sure the gel doesn't touch the cuticle. If it does you can wipe it off later with a Orange Wood Stick.
- Cure (by placing all fingers) in the UV Lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 60 seconds (depending on the brand of the lamp you have).
- Apply either Press-On Gel Glue, Rubberbase or Gems-On (one of which you have) just a little in the soft gel tip on the side where you filed. Caution, not too much!
- Place the stick on nail carefully from cuticle to free edge on the natural nails and flash cure for 20 seconds using Cakey Flash 'Mini LED Lamp'. (Do this on all 10 nails).
- To make sure all nails are properly attached. Repeat step 9!
- (optional) File around the cuticles with a 5in1 bit fine or medium so you don't have a press-on look! Doing this will make the nails appear to grow from your cuticles.
- Buff the top of the nails. This way your nails are ready for a gel polish application!
- Apply the gel polish of your choice. Or another product as desired. (Cure)
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Polish 'Cakey Gloss Top Coat' or Velvet Matte Top Coat from cuticle to free edge. (Cure)
- Massage Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
Volume: comes in a box with 50 pieces of each nail size, there's 10 sizes. A total of 500 tips.
Customers also bought...
-30%CakesInc.Nails - Press On Gel Glue 'Stick-On Gel Tips'
The Press-On Gel Glue is made for applying our Stick On soft gel tips. The gel is designed in such a way to have an quick & easy application because it is neither too thick nor too watery. It does not get warm / hot under the…€ 15,99 € 11,19
- CakesInc.Nails - Gel Polish 'Rubberbase' Clear 15ml
The 'Rubber Base' Clear is a very thick base gel with a very strong adhesion. Thanks to the thickness, you can build well with this gel, so that you can achieve a nice apex. Just like real rubber, this product is very flexible.…€ 18,95
BEST SELLING ♡CakesInc.Nails - Medium Square 'Stick On 500 Gel Tips'
The Stick-on Soft Gel tips are press on nails that can be attached to your natural nail by means of soft gel. The result is a gel nail extension in no time. It is ideal for clients who are allergic to acrylic nails. This method…€ 23,72 € 16,60