BEST SELLING ♡
CakesInc.Nails - Magical Ink #001 'Ruby'
Our magical inks are great to create marble nail designs but you can create alot of fun stuff with it such as watercolor designs! They can be used onto gel polish after a layer of cured Velvet Matte for a better blend. Its all about having fun and playing with Magical Ink! Apply a little of the ink onto the nail and watch the magic happen! For a softened blend use a 3d brush and use Blend-it to spread the ink! Once you are satisfied with your marbleicious nail, allow the ink to dry fully for 10 seconds and finish with a layer of Cakey Gloss.
- Works only on matte surfaces, can be applied after buffing.
- Apply a layer of Velvet Matte topcoat over gel polish before applying magical inks.
- Finish with Cakey Gloss for a long-lasting glossy finsih!
How to apply on Gel Polish?
- Watch the tutorial (click here)
How to apply on Acrylic Nails?
- Apply your base acrylic color. This can be any color but we recommend using a white base so that the colors are more vibrant.
- File and shape the nails as usual. Buff the nails.
- Apply a layer of Velvet Matte top coat and dry it out for 60/120 seconds under an LED / UV lamp. (This is optional)
- Apply your Magical Inks.
- Blend them with Blend-It.
- Let your design dry for about 10 seconds.
- Apply a sealing coat. This can be Velvet Matte or Cakey Gloss or any other top coat that suits your taste.