JELLY GEL SET ♡
CakesInc.Nails - Gel Polish 'Jelly Gel Set' 5pcs
The Jelly Gel collection consists of gel polishes that are colored but transparent. So you can see through the color, this is perfect for spring and summer nail designs. We love it! Mix and Match with our Glitter Dust & Pigments or Transfer Foils for a stunning look!
- Apply after Base Coat or 'Rubber Base' Clear has been applied.
- Does not shrink and yellow.
- Curing time: 120/60 seconds UV/LED lamp (depending on the brand of the lamp you have).
How to apply Gel Polish?
- Prepare nails by cleaning the nails or removing old nail polish. Wash your hands with Antibacterial Hand Wash
- Push back the cuticle using Cuticle Pusher and clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the nails with ProMaster 100/100 'Nail Files'.
- Buff the nails slightly with Sanding Bands #240 'Fine'.
- Remove the dust and wipe the nail with Sani Spray using a lint-free wipe or Manicure Dust Brush.
- (Optional) Apply a coat of Extra Bond Primer . Wait until it dries.
- Apply Gel Polish Base Coat or 'Rubber Base' Clear in a very thin application and seal the edges of the nails. The key to successful application is to apply in a very thin layer. Make sure the gel doesn't touch the cuticle. If it does you can wipe it off later with a Orange Wood Stick.
- Cure (by placing all fingers) in the UV Lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 30 seconds. (depending on the brand of the lamp you have)
- Apply Gel Polish Color in a very thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges.
- Place hand in an UV light for 3 minutes for dark colors or 2 minutes for light colors. Or 30 seconds for LED lamp. (depending on the lamp you have)
- To even the coverage, repeat step 9 & 10 as necessary.
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Polish 'Cakey Gloss Top Coat' from cuticle to free edge.
- Place hand in UV Lamp for 2 minutes or 60 seconds for LED light. (depending on the lamp you have)
- Massage Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
To keep your nails healthy and to keep your gel polish looking its best, you should:
- Apply Cuticle Oil to your nails twice a day. The cuticle oil will penetrate the porous gel polish and nourish the nail bed, keeping your nails healthy underneath the polish.
- Wear gloves when using strong chemicals or tanning oils to prevent peels or chips.
- Once the gel polish has grown out, have it professionally removed by a professional to avoid damaging the nail bed.
- Take breaks between your gel polish manicures. Avoid painting your nails for two weeks in between gel manicures to keep your nails looking their best. Use a nail strenghtner to fortify your nails during this rest period.
Actual colours may vary. This is due to the fact that every computer monitor has a different capability to display colours and that everyone sees these colours differently. We cannot guarantee that the colour you see accurately portrays the true colour of the product.
Volume: 15ml / price is for one bottle.