BEST SELLING ♡
CakesInc.Nails - Neon Pigments Set
A collection of 11 neon pigments, and 1 pure white in a box. These pigments are pure and do not contain any shine or shimmer. The box comes with a lid on top which our logo 'Glitter.Cakey' is indicated.
Ingredients: Mica, None Titanium Dioxide, None Silica, None Chromium oxide green
How to Rub-on in a cured tacky layer?
- Apply 2 layers of Gel Polish of your choice. Cure for 60 seconds depending on the UV/LED lamp you have.
- Rub-on the pigments on the cured Gel Polish and a beautiful effect is created. You can use the attached applicator brushes or an old nail brush. Dip your applicator brush a little bit into the pigment. You don't have to use a lot of powder, just a little bit is enough. The effect you get depends on the base color you used before the top coat at step 1.
- After applying the pigment, remove the excess pigment with a Dust Brush around the nail and on the surface of the nail. Cure the nails for 60 seconds.
- For optimal adhesion, apply the Gel Polish Base Coat and cure for 60 seconds.
- Finish the nails with the Cakey Gloss top coat or with Gems-on and polish this layer well. Cure for 60 seconds.
- We advise to do a test nail to know your curing time!
- The UV/LED lamp must be strong enough or the curing time must be extended to obtain the correct result.
- Use a separate base or top coat to seal your pigments.
Box of 12 pigments, comes with about 12 applicator brushes.