CakesInc.Nails - Transfer Foil Set #002 'Valentine's Day Inspired'
Are you not that good at nail art? Or do you want to save time but still provide your customers with beautiful unique nail art that is affordable? Then you need transfer foil! Fortunately, there are hundreds of types and types to choose from, so you can keep it exciting and fun too!
How to apply 'Transfer Foils'?
- Prepare nails by cleaning the nails or removing old nail polish. Wash your hands with Antibacterial Hand Wash!
- Polish your nails with a gel polish color of your choice then cure or apply your acrylic base color.
- Apply the Gel Polish 'Foil Gel' over your base. Cure for 30 to 120 seconds depending on the lamp that you have. We recommend that you first perform a test nail to see what your curing time is.
- Cut a piece from our Transfer Foils of your choice and apply it to the nail on which you have just applied the foil gel. Press it gently with your fingers or use a silicone tool for a precise application.
- Carefully pull it away, do not pull it away too hard so that the transfer foil remains intact. If you want a nail with different figures, then place different transfer foils that you immediately pull away.
- If the foil does not stick wipe the back of the foil with alcohol and then apply. (Some Prints require this).
- Apply Gel Polish 'Base Coat' in a very thin application. The key to successful application is to apply in a very thin layer. Make sure the gel doesn't touch the cuticle. If it does you can wipe it off later with wood cuticle stick.
- Cure (by placing all fingers) in the UV Lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 30 seconds. (depening on the lamp you have).
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Polish Cakey Gloss 'Top Coat' from cuticle to free edge.
- Place hand in UV Lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds for LED light. (depending on the lamp you have)
Volume: one box of 10 diffrent transfer foils.