CakesInc.Nails - Gel Polish 💕 'Rubber Base' Clear
The CakesInc.Nails - Gel Polish 'Rubber Base' Clear is a very thick base gel with a very strong adhesion. Thanks to the thickness, you can build well with this gel, so that you can achieve a nice apex. Just like real rubber, this product is very flexible. The rubber base is perfect for customers with weak nails who can use a bit of reinforcement so that the nails do not break. If you are struggling with problem nails that chip and lift, rubber base can be your absolute friend. Change our Extra Bond Primer for our rubber base and it will work wonders.
- The adhesion is so strong that the use of a primer is not necessary but optional. Nevertheless, the gel can easily be soaked-off.
- Rubber Base Gel cures in 2 minutes under UV or 1 minute under LED lamp (depening on the lamp you have) and can last up to 30 days with propper care.
How to apply:
- Prepare nails by cleaning the nails or removing old nail polish. Wash your hands with Antibacterial Hand Wash
- Push back the cuticle using a Cuticle Pusher and clean the surrounding nail plate.
- Shape the nails with ProMaster 100/100 'Nail Files'.
- Buff the nails slightly with Sanding Bands #240 'Fine'.
- Remove the dust and wipe the nail with Sani Spray using a lint-free wipe or Manicure Dust Brush.
- (Optional) Apply a coat of Extra Bond Primer . Wait until it dries.
- Apply Gel Polish Rubber Base Clear in a very thin application and seal the edges of the nails. The key to successful application is to apply in a very thin layer. Make sure the gel doesn't touch the cuticle. If it does you can wipe it off later with wood cuticle stick.
- Cure (by placing all fingers) in the UV Lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 30 seconds. (depending on the brand of the lamp you have)
- Apply Gel Polish Color in a very thin application from cuticle to free edge. Be sure to seal the edges.
- Place hand in an UV light for 3 minutes for dark colors or 2 minutes for light colors. Or 30 seconds for LED lamp. (depending on the lamp you have)
- To even the coverage, repeat step 9 & 10 as necessary.
- Apply a thin coat of Gel Polish Cakey Gloss 'Top Coat' from cuticle to free edge.
- Place hand in UV Lamp for 2 minutes or 30 seconds for LED light. (depending on the lamp you have)
- Massage Cuticle Oil to the skin surrounding the nail.
Volume: 15ml / price is for one bottle.