CakesInc.Nails - Gel Polish 💖 'Stick-it Foil Gel'
Say goodbye to that transfer foil glue. With the Gel Polish 'Stick-it Foil Gel' your transfer foil creations will stay for 15 to 30 days guaranteed. Isn't that what we all want? You can encapsulate them with Clear Nail Powder after or immediately top it off with Gel Polish 'Cakey Gloss Top Coat' or Gel Polish 'Velvet Matte Top Coat' . If you have trouble applying water decals or nail art stickers, the stick-it foil gel is your best friend!
- Curing time: UV 2 min / LED 60 sec (depending on the brand of the lamp you have).
- Can be applied over our gel polish colors, acrylic and builder gel.
- Should work with all transfer foils but we reccomend using CakesInc.Nails - Transfer Foils.
How to apply Foil Gel?
- Prepare nails by cleaning the nails or removing old nail polish. Wash your hands with Antibacterial Hand Wash!
- Polish your nails with a gel polish color of your choice then cure or apply your acrylic base color.
- If your base is created with gel polish color wipe off the sticky residue, apply the foil gel over your base. Cure for 30 to 60 seconds depending on the lamp that you have. We recommend that you first perform a test nail to see what your curing time is.
- Cut a piece from our CakesInc.Nails - Transfer Foil of your choice and apply it to the nail on which you have just applied the foil gel. Press it gently with your fingers or use a silicone tool for a precise application.
- Carefully pull it away, do not pull it away too hard. If you want a nail with different figures, then place different transfer foils that you immediately pull away.
- Apply two coats of 'Cakey Gloss Top Coat' from cuticle to free edge. Or for optimum durability, first apply one coat of Base Coat and then apply the 'Cakey Gloss Top Coat' after. Make sure the gel doesn't touch the cuticle. If it does you can wipe it off later with wood cuticle stick.
- Cure (by placing all fingers) in the UV Lamp for 2 minutes or LED lamp for 60 seconds. (depening on the lamp you have).
Volume: 15ml / price is for one bottle.