Mink Brazilian Hair - Carribean Waves
CakesInc.Beauty is bringing you TOP NOTCH 100% Mink Hair.
OMG, WHAT IS MINK HAIR?
First let's be clear about virgin hair. It is human hair from a single living donor that has never been subjected to any kind of chemical treatment. It was grown out by the donor without ever having been dyed or otherwise chemically processed. As a result, virgin hair is more versatile, it is easier to work with, it accepts new color more readily, and has a silky, natural feel. Mink hair just takes this quality to ANOTHER LEVEL OKURRR.
What’s the difference?
Mink hair is the highest-quality virgin hair on the market. This quality ensures that your mink hair is extremely thick, lusciously full, and usually longer than the regular virgin hair.
And like virgin hair, mink hair has all the follicles flowing in the same direction. When you combine that with the extra softness, it's easy to see why mink hair is so tangle resistant. This makes it delightfully easier to wash and comb out than other hair.
Mink virgin hair is also more durable. If cared for properly, most virgin hair extensions can last up to 18 months, and CakesInc.Beauty Hair can last you up to two years.
A good quality mink hair extension has the potential to last you up to three years. In addition to holding its own lustrous color well, mink hair also readily accepts coloring. So, if you need high-quality extensions that will last years and can be treated almost like your own hair, then mink hair is the obvious choice.
OH WAIT, DO NOT PANIC! Mink hair has nothing to do with mink coats, or cute, little fuzzy animals except for a similar high quality without the high price tag! :)
Weight: 100 grams/bundle.
- Co-wash is recommended at least once a week
- Apply a moisture conditioner and comb hair, starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Do not massage the hair.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Let it naturally air-dry
- For extra wave, hair can be set in rollers.
- Brush or comb through to style. Starting with the ends working your way up to your scalp.
- Apply an alcohol-free hair serum for shine as needed.
BED TIME CARE
- Before going to bed, braid your hair into one loose large braid and wear a satin scarf or bonnet.
- For bouncy waves, style with flexi-rods.
- After waking up, undo braid/remove rods and comb using a wide tooth comb (or paddle brush) through starting at the ends and working your way up to roots.
- Style as wanted! :)